- a member of the IISP
- in the Information Security industry and thinking of joining the IISP but wondering what membership can give you
- studying computer science, software development or associated undergraduate courses and want to know more about the industry
- or just want to network with like minded security professionals
- IISP Member - Matthew Pemble: "Preparing for the End - Data Destruction". Matthew is a popular speaker at many conferences and events and from two aspects of his day job has a pretty interesting take on this topic. Find out more at Idrach's website.
- IISP Programmes Manager and Chief Operations Officer - Triona Tierney: "The IISP Graduate Development and University Outreach Programmes" - if seriously considering information security as a career this talk could be invaluable.
Kickoff is from 6 for 6.30. Please do come along and support your local branch, join in the lively discussion, and meet fellow IISP members in your area. For more information and to register for this meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The best source for joining instructions/maps etc is the Napier Merchiston page - it includes a link to Google Maps.